Tuesday 10 December 2013

Cool Creative Laced Collar DIY Tee Shirts

The supplies are an old tee shirt or jersey cotton.Eyelet Grommet Pliers Set or I've seen metal grommet trimming sold at most fabric stores in leather...(this is the best option).Here is another fun tee shirt recycle I designed and quite easy. It is a nice way to create a unique shirt without showing too much skin (just enough). It can be dressy or casual as well. I used an old large tee shirt I had in my scrap trunk...it had one sleeve for some reason. I also made my own trimming since I had the set. I advise to get the trimming from the fabric store. I saw it in black leather which would look fabulous for this tee shirt I cut the bottom of a shirt hem edge and used that to put the metal eyelets on. Top stitch it along the edges...trimmed any excess from the ending side (do this on front and back). I used jersey string (you can use ribbon) to lace it up starting at the shoulder and ending to the sleeve. Make sure you can put your head through! Tie ends and done.Rocker Chic!







No comments:

Post a Comment